Thursday, July 21, 2005
I've joined a group thing.
And I feel weird about it. I found an online support group shortly after Lily died and wasn't ready to talk about it. It's been a year, I'm stronger now. I started to seek out support boards online, found my way back to this one, and I'm going to try it out.I just feel naked talking about it. I'm not big on the personal confidences. B says I'm too black and white about personal confidences. I agree, but that was a hard-learned lesson. If it hurts, I won't trust anyone with it. It's inside. LOL and as some of my Brigade friends have learned, I'm freakishly honest about everything else. It's my Xena armor. Nothing left to the imagination, but the vulnerable parts are covered in metal.
I'm letting my guard down a bit...and it's scary. link | posted by Ani at 9:55 PM
