Tuesday, May 03, 2005
I need to learn levitation.
I've recently discovered three grey hairs. Really, they're white. I'm not sure if that's better or worse than grey hair, but dude. It's not a happy thing.I have decided that El caused them all. That kid is a one-kid demolition derby. In ONE day, she managed to break a chain link fence, leaving myself and my neighbor absolutely stymied, ripped a cabinet door right off of the hinges by swinging on it, unscrewed all the cabinet handles, pouring Dawn Ultra Concentrate all over the bathroom floor. Want to know how that came about? She was using the Dawn on my Sonicare toothbrush to clean pennies. EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW.
Ev's no innocent in this. She used the Dawn distraction to pull the deepfryer out of the cabinet that El broke and pour oil all over the floor. Promptly fell in it. Lucky it was "new" oil- I had cleaned it out and put new oil in it a few days before. At any rate, cleaning oil from a ceramic tile floor is long work. Do you know what's less fun than that? Cleaning a kitty covered in oil, blue raspberry dum dum lollipop (dating from whatever holiday) pink lip gloss, and of course, Dawn Ultra Concentrate. Want to know what's even LESS fun than that? The hot water heater isn't working- it's only producing lukewarm water. Try giving a cat a cold bath sometime. I need to learn how to levitate these kids about three feet off of the floor where they can't touch anything or hurt themselves. In a perfect world, anyway. link | posted by Ani at 10:27 PM
1 Comments:
- HeyItsBeej commented:
"She was using the Dawn on my Sonicare toothbrush to clean pennies. EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW."
Think of it this way....if Dawn can clean birds after an oil spill, imagine how amazingly grease free your pennies are now. :::snort:::- » 8:44 PM

