Missing Our Lily
Stories from a family that has survived SIDS. We lost Lily, but we haven't lost us.
Monday, September 05, 2005
She's growing up.

It's begun. The mini midget has started potty training. She's growing up TOO FAST! She's just now 18months old...she threw a frantic hissy fit last night, pulling at her diaper, yelling, "Mommy! MOMMY! EWWWW! EW!" and I checked...nothing in the diaper. She was still upset, then got big eyed, brought her hands around to her little hiney saying, "Oh no! EWWW!" and I took her to the bathroom, took off her diaper, she passed her potty up and went to the big potty. I sat her on there and she went. Like a big girl.

It really does go so fast, she's speaking in small sentences, has 10 teeth, has out grown her shoes in a month's time and is turning more into a little girl every day.

link | posted by Ani at 4:22 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

© anistrainwreck.blogspot.com | powered by Blogger | designed by mela
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com