Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Halloween!
EEE! It's soon! My girls pulled a switcheroo on me and decided that they don't want to be what we had decided upon for Halloween anymore. T wants to be a dead and bloody cheerleader (macabre!) and El wants desperately to be a beautiful butterfly. But still wants to be cool like her sister. So she wanted to be a beautiful dead and bloody butterfly, lol. She's so funny. I told her that she could be a glittery butterfly or a bloody butterfly. Glitter wins every time.We were working on her costume today and I had to wrestle her wings away. I can't wait to get them dressed up. Ev and I are going to be scarecrows. We're going with my friend Terry and her kids and the girls are dressed up as Dorothy and Glenda from the Wizard of Oz. That's why Ev and I are going to be scarecrows. I think Ev's going to make a cute little scarecrow. I'm looking forward to it.
I had plans for Ev and Lily to be Thing One and Thing Two for Halloween at this age...no real plans, the costumes weren't made, but the idea was there. Little red sweatsuits, felt Thing 1 and Thing 2 signs on their bellies, and wild hair sprayed blue sticking out at every angle. I miss that little munchkin. Ev's spectacularly cute. I wonder what it would have been like to have two of them. link | posted by Ani at 9:50 PM
