Missing Our Lily
Stories from a family that has survived SIDS. We lost Lily, but we haven't lost us.
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Weird.

I've noticed something new lately about myself. I'm hesitant to join crowds, I can't breathe in malls or Walmart, and just feel very timid and unsure of myself in general. The only thing I can liken it to is being forced to walk around naked. Worse, it feels like I'm being forced out and around period. There have been times when I just get so overwhelmed that I just dump my cart and leave and hyperventilate in the parking lot in my car.

In other words- I'm a giant weenie. I'm pretty disgusted with this, as I'm NOT a shy person at all. (Don't know if I'm better or worse for that, lol)

link | posted by Ani at 7:41 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

© anistrainwreck.blogspot.com | powered by Blogger | designed by mela
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com