Missing Our Lily
Stories from a family that has survived SIDS. We lost Lily, but we haven't lost us.
Friday, December 02, 2005
Dorky kids.

My kids are dorks. I got them holiday marshmallows, pink stars and green trees. Mini marshmallows are big around here. I feed my "ducks" in the bathtub with them when they're good and don't splash and sing their abc's. (LOL They even quack their abc's!)

Well, El came up to me and asked if a marshmallow tree would fit up her nose. I told her no. She said yes, but she couldn't get it in her nose. I lectured. NO marshmallows in the nose. She said she only wanted marshmallow trees in her nose. So I grabbed her marshmallow tree and her head and tried myself. (Completely half heartedly) and she giggled and snorked and laughed through it all- because who really ever thinks their mom is going to try to a ram a marshmallow up their nose? Finally she squirms away, but then snatches the tree marshmallow from me and eats it. *hurl*

Ev then started screaming for her turn. To get a marshmallow shoved up HER nose. What little freaks.

link | posted by Ani at 9:34 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

© anistrainwreck.blogspot.com | powered by Blogger | designed by mela
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com