Monday, January 16, 2006
Pretty cool to know:
B and I have beaten some odds. Great stacked odds. Who would have thought it? Linds and I were talking on the phone, she's a therapists daughter. LOL Which means she's supersensitive to other people's dysfunctions and far more tolerant of them than most humans. She's hilarious and sometimes clueless. I think I need to be her bitchscout guide to the universe. She has this habit of considering someone's psychological issues and allowing so many trespasses because "they can't help it, they've got problems".*note: Beej inserts here that she is also very tall, very thin, and has great big bazoombas.
Anyway. I was crabbing about some sort of nonsense and she was laughing at me, and pointed out that statistically B and I were doomed when Lily died- not many relationships make it through something that devastating. And we did. Thank goodness we're so good at mutually ignoring each other's crap. LOL link | posted by Ani at 12:52 PM
